Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Newcomb Home Needs Guest Bloggers!

Hi friends! I hope your weeks are going better than mine :) My works days have been especially long and challenging this week... and sadly it looks like it will continue for a while.

I'm feeling a little whiny like this.


source

And I feel like offices (all of them! Not just mine) are a lot like this.



One thing I am looking forward to is getting out of the office and heading to training across the country! It will be great to see a new city (Madison) and I welcome the change of pace.

But, it will be busy and I need guest bloggers! Is anyone interested? I'm happy to share a tutorial, room reveal, or just highlight some of your favorite projects.

Please contact me for details, I'd love to show off your blog! The posts will go live the week of April 2nd. And I'm happy to swap posts with you if you'd like. Just email me at newcombhomeblog (at) gmail (dot) com.

Happy Wednesday! Is it too early for a glass of wine? :) Pin It

1 comment:

  1. You're going to Madison - as in Wisconsin?! Where are you staying? Will you have time to see/do anything? We've got lots of ideas for places to see and restaurants to hit!

    ReplyDelete

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP