Friday, September 16, 2011

Grandma’s Famous Zucchini Bread

Hi all! Wow - this week at work has been crazy! Can't wait to go home a little early and take a nap today :)

Anyway, my blogger friend Kirsten of Restored Style recently tweeted that she didn't know what to do with the zucchini she had coming out of her ears thanks to her neighbor's successful garden.

So of course, I wrote back and raved about my Grandma Delaney's zucchini bread recipe. Thankfully Kirsten loved it, even enough to share it with all of you!

I'd love for you to head on over to Restored Style, say hi to Kirsten, and check out my Grandma’s zucchini bread! The bonus is you can see what else Kirsten is up to on her fantastic design and home decor blog.

restoredstylelogo

Thank you Kirsten for trying (and sharing) Grandma's recipe! Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Katie for the delicious recipe - so nice of you to share:)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Saw mention of you today over at Restored Style and being an Oregonian myself, had to come by and say hi. Looking forward to poking around your blog. :)

    Mindy

    ReplyDelete

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP